Our trusted workhorse, now supercharged.
The original 3000 Gallon Tanker was the first fire apparatus Fouts ever built. These days, Fouts 3000 Gallons put out fires in almost every state in the U.S. They’re built to withstand the toughest conditions, and our standardized manufacturing processes allow us to sell our tankers for a lot less than other builders are able to charge for a comparable fire apparatus.
Now we’re adding a new version to our line, similar to the 3000 Gallon but supercharged. Meet the brand new Fouts 4000 Gallon Tanker: built on a Kenworth T-880 chassis, with a Cummins X15 565EV engine under the hood, a 4000 gallon Poly-Tank, and much more.
See the standard specs for our 4000 Gallon Tanker below. We have units in stock now, and several more in various stages of production. Our sales team is standing by to provide you a custom quote today.
Trucks shown may contain optional features.
• Cummins X15 565EV engine
• Allison 4500EVS transmission
• Hale Qmax 1500 GPM pump
• 4000 gallon Poly-Tank
• One 10″ Newton swivel dump valve
• One 2-1/2″ direct tank fill, one 4″ Fireman’s Friend direct tank fill
• Multiplex electrical system
• Whelen LED NFPA lighting & siren package
• 4000 gallon folding tank
• Multiple dump valve configurations
• Side or top mount pump modules
• High side compartments
• Deck gun
• Federal Q2B siren
• 150 foot Hannay electric rewind booster reel
• SCBA bottle holders
• Kenworth T-880 chassis