A trusted workhorse, delivered fast at a great value.
The original 3000 Gallon Tanker was the first fire apparatus Fouts ever built. These days, Fouts 3000 Gallons put out fires in almost every state in the U.S. They’re built to withstand the toughest conditions, and our standardized manufacturing processes allow us to sell a 3000 Gallon Tanker for a lot less than other builders are able to charge for a comparable tanker or tender.
See the standard specs for our 3000 Gallon Tankers below, and check out some of our recent deliveries. Our sales team is standing by to provide you a custom quote and to tell you about units on the production line and ready to deliver soon. Just fill out a quote request form or give us a call.
Trucks shown may contain optional features.
- Kenworth T-480 chassis
- PACCAR PX-9 450 HP engine
- Allison 3000 EVS transmission
- Hale 1000 GPM PTO pump
- Three large water level gauges
- 3000 gallon Poly-Tank
- One 10″ Newton swivel dump valve
- Full-length hose bed
- Two 2 ½ inch direct tank fills
- Whelen LED NFPA lighting & siren package
- AMDOR roll-up door compartments
• Multiple dump valve configurations
• Side or top mount pump modules
• High side compartments
• Deck tun
• Federal Q2B siren
• 150 foot Hannay electric rewind booster reel
• SCBA bottle holders
• Western Star