A trusted workhorse, delivered fast at a great value.
The original 3000 Gallon Tanker was the first fire apparatus Fouts Bros ever built. These days, Fouts 3000 Gallons put out fires in almost every state in the U.S. They’re built to withstand the toughest conditions, and our standardized manufacturing processes allow us to sell a 3000 Gallon Tanker for a lot less than other builders are able to charge for a comparable fire tanker.
See the standard specs for the 3000 Gallon Tanker below, and check out some of our recent deliveries. Our sales team is standing by to provide you a custom quote whenever you’re ready.
• Kenworth T-370 chassis
• 380 HP Cummins engine
• Allison 3000 EVS transmission
• 3000-gallon folding tank
• Easy access to folding tank
• 3000 gallon UPF Poly-Tank
• Mounting blocks for additional equipment
• Standard 9-inch tall hose bed
• Two 2 1/2” direct tank fills
• Class 1 ES-Key electrical control system
• Whelen LED NFPA lighting/siren package
• Available in 2000, 3000, and 4000 gallon capacity
• Larger pumps—up to 1750 GPM.
• Multiple dump valve configurations
• Side or top mount pump modules
• High side compartments
• Deck tun
• Federal Q2B siren
• 150-foot Hannay electric rewind booster reel
• Kenworth (standard)
• Western Star