3000 Gallon Tanker
GET IN TOUCH
A Trusted Workhorse, Delivered fast at a great value.
For more than 65 years, Fouts Bros have been delivering trucks. 30 years ago, Fouts Fire began producing firetrucks with the 3000 gallon commercial tanker as our first apparatus. You can rely on our decades of experience in engineering and production to deliver a better built truck designed to meet your specific needs. The Fouts Brothers 3000 Gallon Tanker puts out fires in almost every state in the nation. They’re built better and they cost less. Our lead times for delivery are four to six months rather than eight to twelve months or even longer for some brands.
Trucks pictured may contain options.
• 380 HP Cummins Engine
• Allison 3000 EVS Transmission
• 3000-gallon Fol-da-tank
• Easy access to Fol-da-tank
• 3000 Gallon UPF Poly-Tank
• Mounting blocks for additional equipment
• Standard 9-inch tall hose bed
• Two (2) 2 1/2” Direct Tank Fills
• Class 1 ES-Key Elec Control System
• Whelen LED NFPA Lighting/Siren Package
• Larger pumps—up to 1750 GPM.
• Multiple Dump Valve Configurations
• Side or Top Mount Pump Modules
• High Side Compartments
• Deck Gun
• Federal Q2B Siren
• 150-foot Hannay Electric Rewind Booster Reel